We are an international group of companies present in the Oil and Gas, Energy and Process Industries. It is involved in project management, engineering, training and consultancy services.
For our subsidiary in Jakarta, Indonesia, we are seeking are seeking a:
ACCOUNTING & FINANCE MANAGER
The Accounting & Finance Manager (ACFM) manages the company’s accounts. He/she is responsible for maintaining the books of accounts of each Group entity in a proper and trustworthy manner and for issuing timely and accurate general, analytical and consolidated accounting reports.
The Operational Head-Quarter located in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) provides technical, operational, commercial, financial and administrative support to the various Group Business Units established worldwide.
The ACFM manages the Accounting Department of its Business Units and reports to the Group Administrative and Finance Manager.
DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB
· Number of persons reporting directly to Job Holder: 1
· Number of persons reporting indirectly to Job Holder: 2
· Number of sets of accounts: 1
· To maintain company’s books of accounts in a trustworthy and accurate manner
· To produce timely and accurate financial and accounting reports
· To ensure that the proper internal management controls are implemented
· To develop/update and implement proper set of accounting procedures for the Group
· To develop/standardize effective analytical accounts per Business Unit, Service Line, Department and Project
· To ensure timely payments to employees, suppliers, partners and subcontractors
· To ensure that client receivables do not exceed negotiated delays
· To ensure smooth operation of the Company computerized accounting system
· To ensure that all Group entities statutory audits are performed timely
· To hire and train capable accounting staff and minimize staff turnover
· To manage and supervise the Group accounting staff.
· To implement effective accounting procedures in the Group.
· To process and control all accounts book keeping
· To monitor bank balances and prepare payments
· To prepare payroll, and process expenses and advances
· To process all inter-company transactions and make sure they are kept at an acceptable level
· To control book ‘s accruals as required
· To update Fixed Assets register on regular basis
· To control the preparation of banks reconciliation’s
· To update and follow up the account receivables and payables, aging analysis reports,
· To control the petty cash, cash movements, and prepare cash flow projection
· To produce Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports for the various companies on a monthly basis
· To produce general, analytical and consolidated accounting reports as required, and assist in the preparation of the Monthly Management Reports.
· To prepare half year closing accounts, year end closing accounts
· To liaise with the Group bankers, auditors, accounting firms and tax agents.
· To prepare audits schedules and to liaise with the auditors for the preparation of the year end report
· To organize and maintain effective files and records of all Groups transactions
· To set up and maintain a proper and efficient accounting filing system
· To develop and update accounting & payment procedures in line with ISO 9000 requirements
· To keep the company management informed of any change of accounting, financial, fiscal or payroll laws and regulations that may affect the company operations
· To assess, plan, and organize or deliver training for accounting staff
· Base of Assignment: Jakarta
· Work Regime: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
· Business Travel : 5% of work time
· Chartered Accountant.
· Minimum 10 Years accounting experience in a multi national environment
· Accounting and analytical skills
· Experience in multi company / multi currency accounts management
· Computer skills (Word, Excel, etc)
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Communication and reporting skills
· Accurate and systematic
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with qualifications/experience. Interested candidates should send a comprehensive resume, with the position you apply in the subject of your email much preferably in Word Format.
Please send in your detailed resume, including your recent photograph, stating your current and expected salary to: email@example.com