PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy (www.brunelenergy.net) that provide specialist knowledge to the oil & gas companies, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries in Indonesia and worldwide.
As manpower service in oil & gas industry, we supplies highly educated, competent, and professionals candidate to our clients. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Currently, one of our clients, an Operator Company looking for a position
Offshore HSE Officer
Job Qualification :
- Capable to control all work related HSE of drilling activities to fulfill Company and Government requirement
- Capable to organize HSE orientation to all drilling personnel before starting any work.
- Responsible to update and socializing /training safety and occupational health program related to safe drilling operation.
- Responsible to coordinate incident or accident investigation and ensuring the recommendations to prevent reoccurrence.
- Participates actively in hazard control reviews and risk assessment ( JSA) and come up with recommendations
- Organize HSE Drilling reporting system i.e : daily, weekly and monthly
- Conduct regular safety, fire and occupational audit inspection to make sure the system in place and prepare recommendation
- Liaison with Rig Contractor and Service Company for implementation of Contractor HSE MS include Safety Passport / MCU of Contractor personnel
- Liaison with MIGAS, BPMIGAS and Government institution to fulfill government regulation in Drilling activities such as Rig Inspection
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety S-1 with Minimum 5- 7 Yrs , Diploma-3 with min 10 years Experiences in major hazard industry especially Offshore Drilling Activities.
The employment status will be 6 months contract with working schedule 5 days a week in office prior to start Drilling activity and 14 days on Rig offshore and 7 days off during Drilling activity
Please send update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than March 12th, 2012.