JOB PERTAMINA - TALISMAN JAMBI MERANG is Oil and Gas Operating Joint Venture between PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi and Talisman Energy Inc. It was founded in 1989. The Jambi Merang Block consists of 2 fields, Sungai Kenawang and Pulau Gading. Our vision is to become the best and largest Operating Body in gas production.
Position Reports To : HR Generalist
Positions Supervised : None
Location : Jakarta Office
A Travel Admin arranges, manages, coordinates and perform a range of administrative tasks in all aspects of business travel to meet the specific needs of all employees within an organization. He/She need to monitor all flight scheduled, car hire and travel insurance bookings and ensure that all relevant travel documents are sent to employees in a timely manner. The Travel admin also need to be 'on-call' beyond normal business hours in order to address any needs an employee may have in transit.
- Organizing travel requests related records and documents
- Providing and researching travel options and providing final itineraries
- Booking flights, hotels, cars, trains and all other travel related activities
- Making arrangement for accommodation and transportation to the employee during their travel schedule
- Work closely with secretary in each department for travel requirements related to employee's specific meeting/training/workshop
- Setting up and maintaining vendor's (travel agents) accounts Managing visa, passport and custom situation as required
- Facilitating for the smooth and easy travelling of all employee
- Run reports/manifests when required i.e. airline strikes, ticketing deadlines etc.
- Control of all payments related to flight, accomodation & transporation
- Any amendments or cancellations related to the travel bookings, whether employee requested or otherwise will be handled efficiently and effectively in this role.
- Providing excellent service levels working effectively in a fast moving & multi-lingual team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum Diploma Degree from reputable university
- Minimum 3 years experience in travel administration
- Experience working at the travel industry will be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
- Computer Literacy. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office with good correspondence skill and filing management
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors
Interested applicants please send your CV to: email@example.com. Please mention the position applied on the email subject
Closing date: 30 April 2012
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.