As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
FIELD ENGINEER – Cementation (JAKARTA BASE)
· Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
· At least 2-5 years experience in oilfield
· Knowledge and experience in Cementation
· Experience with inflatable packers & liner hanger is preferred
· Ability in run downhole equipment
· Ability to work under pressure
· Willingness to work in varying conditions
· Must be safety conscious as each assignment will involve the implementation of health, safety and environmental procedures
· Team worker - ability to work in team
· Must be willing to spend extended periods of time at any field location
· Excellent spoken and written English is required
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with Field – Engineer CMP as subject before
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employer.