PT Wood Group Indonesia with one of its subsidiaries J P Kenny (www.jpkenny.com) is one of the world's largest and most innovative pipeline and subsea engineering and management contractors, with over 30 years experience, and 1300 professional staff in 10 worldwide offices.
We need a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
· Handle telephone call courteously and efficiently, demonstrating a professional customer care attitude to every caller.
· Handle visitors courteously, making sure that they are immediately attended to.
· To be responsible of Front Office duties, mainly on reception, customer service and general Administration as well as maintaining the reception area in clean and good condition.
- To liaise with courier companies for outgoing mails/ packages and to dispatch all incoming courier mails/ packages to relevant personnel effectively and systematically.
- To perform other general administrative and clerical support when required and any ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time such as flight reservation.
1. Diploma Degree in Secretarial or Administration
2. Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
3. Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
4. Available to join soon.
Sr. Finance and Accounting
· Prepare projects progress milestone billings and man hour sales invoices
· Maintain the Cashbook and on a weekly basis prepare the Bank reconciliations
· Recharging of costs to Inter Companies
· Prepare journals and enter into the General Ledger
· Maintenance of ac Preparation of analysis and reconciliations for audits
· Preparation of analysis and reconciliations for corporate tax
· Liaise with Auditors, Customs Department, Inland Revenue, Tax Advisors, Banks counting records and filing
· Supervise 3 Finance and Accounting Staffs
· Ten (10) years experience in a similar position
· Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Good understanding in Tax Regulation
· Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems; knowledge of MYOB an advantage
· Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
Sr. Process Engineer
· Process engineering input and deliverables during: studies, large or small scale engineering activities, concept selection, FEED, detailed design and EPcM assistance phases.
· Lead/review the process engineering work e.g. process design, process modeling and equipment specification, through all the engineering phases.
· Participate in, contribute to and ensure full follow-up of actions from/to design reviews, HAZOP, SAFOP, operability and maintainability reviews etc.
· Lead and instruct the process group in HSE in Design reviews and process engineering
· University graduate with minimum of 10 years experience and/or diploma or equivalent graduate with minimum 12 years experience in Process or Chemical Engineering, of which 7 years has been in design and / or implementation of major projects.
· Proven experience in oil and gas processing, treatment, sweetening, transport, analytical computations, flow assurance network analysis, pipeline hydraulics and compression is desirable.
· Demonstrable Seniorship ability and a team player
Interested applicants are requested to submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than April 27 2012 to : firstname.lastname@example.org