PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk, established in 1951, is a distributor and manufacturer of basic and specialty chemicals. In addition to its Jakarta head office, the Company has five branches and six representative offices in Indonesia as well as a main regional subsidiary in Singapore, and offices in China, Thailand and Vietnam to oversee Distribution activities. In Manufacturing, Lautan Luas established 17 production facilities in Indonesia, two in China and is building its first manufacturing facility in Vietnam. Lautan Luas has also set up a Support & Services business segment made of four subsidiaries that were previously the Company's internal departments - laboratory, supply chain, IT and water treatment - to provide value-add services to customers.
In PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk, strong emphasis is placed on the cultivation of a learning culture, where employees take great pride and joy in being a part of a talent-focused organization. Our employees are provided internal and external training for both professional and personal development to ensure a highly crafted and learned talent base.
Therefore, PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk challenges you to join us for the following opportunities:
1. Quality Control Supervisor
Oversee the testing of chemical products and raw materials to ensure that they meet quality standards.
· Bachelor Degree in Chemistry
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
· To be posted in Bitung-Tangerang ( Banten )
2. Sales Executive
Grow sales in existing customers and develop new business opportunities
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering
· Preferably having a minimum of 1 year sales experience; although fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
· Good command of spoken and written in English
· Willing to travel and work independently are a must
- To be posted in Jakarta (DKI Jakarta), Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
3. Maintenance Staff
Responsible in maintaining mechanical and electrical equipments (including installation, repairing, and preventive maintenance)
· Graduate of High School (SMK/STM) in Electrical
· Minimum of 1 year experience as Maintenance staff
· Wide knowledge of building maintenance system (mechanical and electrical)
· Able to work independently as well as in a team
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be domiciled in Jakarta area and to be posted in Jakarta (DKI Jakarta)
4. Electrical Engineer Staff
Responsible for doing control in automation of the plant
· Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
· Minimum of 2-3 years experience in automation process such as PLCs, SCADA, HMI and industrial networks.
· Proactive, strong analytical thinking, interpersonal skill and communication skill
· To be posted in Bitung-Tangerang (Banten)
If you are confident that you can meet our requirements, please send your resume at:
For further information about PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk, please visit our website at:www.lautan-luas.com