Lowongan Terbaru :
Home » » Accounting Officer [1 Attachment]

Accounting Officer [1 Attachment]

Written By Unknown on 2012/02/29 | 8:43 PM

 
[Attachment(s) from Bhayu Hermawan included below]
--- In Lowongan_Migas@yahoogroups.com, "andrianti" <bbchantiq@...> wrote:

Dear Sir or Madame

I would like to apply for the post of Accounting Officerin your company. My name is Bhayu Hermawan and I am 29 years old. I graduated September 2005 from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Perbanas with a Bachelor degree in Management, majoring in Finance.
I promise you to be qualified staff and accept the challenge too. Besides, I am a person who can work either independently or as part of team. I am also responsible, hardworking and eager to learn.
For your consideration, herewith I also enclose curriculum vitae & photograph
I look forward to your favorable reply.
Sincerely yours,
( Bhayu Hermawan)
__._,_.___


1 of 1 File(s)
__,_._,___
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Editan Template | gafar.info | Lowongan kerja | Loker | Video | Golf Tips
Copyright © 2011. Lowongan Kerja Industri - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger