A Leading Company in Business of Underwater Diving, Subsea Inspection, Construction, Maintenance, Repair and ROV Services in India, Asia-Pacific Region; As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, we established a subsidiary in Indonesia as PMA Company located in South Jakarta, which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas sectors. We cover offshore field development.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position of HSE Division , as listed below:
1. HSE Coordinator / Officer
- Male, Max 32 years old ; Bachelor Degree from Health Safety and Environmental (S1 / D3)
- Having Experience as HSE Coordinator more than 3 years in Oil and Gas Construction as a plus point
- Good of English ( Written and fluent speaking)
- Provide technical advice and assistance on site whenever required with incident or injuries investigations to prevent re-occurrences.
- Ensuring all activities at site/ onshore complied with the required HSE Procedures.
- Ensuring that most current HSE Procedure is available at the work site/ offshore / onshore.
- Organize induction or any necessary training required or toolbox meeting in the matter of HSE and Coordinate and maintain communication with the company for any HSE activity
- Working based in Jakarta, and ready to be assigned on site / offshore
2. HSE / Safety Staff
- Female, Max. 30 years old, Bachelor Degree from Health Safety and Environmental (S1 / D3)
- Min 2 year experiences in safety dept., previous experiences in HSE field is consider a plus point.
- Assisting HSE Coordinator and document control for admin requirements, incl. procedures, policy etc in related to HSE Matters.
- Working based in Jakarta, be ready for project assignment.
If you meet the requirements, we invite you to send your CV to not later than March 10, 2012; by email: email@example.com.
Only those who made it to the shortlist will be contacted. Your information will be kept strictly confidential.