KBR is a leading global engineering, construction and service company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government service and civil infrastructure sectors. To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects, the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions:
Senior Mechanical Engineer
The candidate should be a graduate from reputable University with the following qualifications:
- Having at least 5-10 years of relevant experience in multinational and/or local EPC companies related for design, specification, selection and services relating to mechanical equipment such as rotating machinery, pressure vessels, atmospheric storage tanks, fired and unfired heat transfer equipment, utility equipment, packaged units, material handling and solids processing systems include design, specification, selection and services of mechanical systems for buildings such as gases, fluids, and heating, ventilating, air conditioning and vertical transportation.
- Under general supervision, performs all conventional aspects of the functional area subject matter. Devises new approaches to problems encountered. Plans, schedules, and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Performs work which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
- Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Work requires a broad knowledge of precedents, responsible for leadership of a functional area on a small project or a segment of a larger project. As the lead, plans, budgets, organizes, coordinates and controls the project and is responsible for employee performance appraisals and for coaching and developing lower level professionals.
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred
1. Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia is a Must
2. Good communication skills and team player
3. Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy
4. Willing to take overseas Assignment
Interested candidates should send their resume in English to:
Mentioning the position applied in the subject email
Not later than 1 week after this advertisement.
DO NOT attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters and ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidates will be contacted