Petrofac is a leading international provider of facilities solutions to the oil & gas production and processing industry, with a diverse customer portfolio including many of the world’s leading integrated, independent and national oil & gas companies. Petrofac is quoted on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: PFC) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
The group delivers services through two divisions: Engineering, Construction, Operations & Maintenance (ECOM - comprising Onshore Engineering & Construction, Offshore Projects & Operations and Engineering & Consulting Services) and Integrated Energy Services (IES). Through these divisions Petrofac designs and builds oil & gas facilities; operates, maintains and manages facilities and trains personnel; enhances production; and, where it can leverage its service capability, develops and co-invests in upstream and infrastructure projects. Petrofac’s range of services meets its customers’ needs across the full life cycle of oil & gas assets.
With more than 15,000 employees, Petrofac operates out of six strategically located operational centres, in Aberdeen, Sharjah, Woking, Chennai, Mumbai and Abu Dhabi and a further 21 offices worldwide. The predominant focus of Petrofac’s business is on the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS), the Middle East and Africa, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and the Asia Pacific region.
For additional information, please refer to the Petrofac website at www.petrofac.com.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
· More than 5 years of working experience as QA engineer in EPC Company or Engineering Consultancy in Oil & Gas sector
· Certifications in Auditing, Welding, & NDT is preferred
· Experienced in:
- Listing procurement inspection criticality for various items and preparing audit schedules & vendor quality requirements
- Reviewing contract documents to ensure identification & comprehension of quality requirements
- Participating in internal & external audits
- Supervising subcontractor QC personnel
- Supervising field inspectors, vendor inspectors, and documents & data controllers
- Implementing project inspection & test plans, collating inspection results, coordinating field inspection activities with third party inspection agencies
- Assessing vendor for compliance to ISO 9000 & their capability in meeting specific project requirement
- Reviewing vendor documents like ITP, WPS, NPR, FAT, and Paint Procedures
- Coordinating all inspection requirements for TPI inspector’s
- Performing a few field inspections at local vendors. Producing necessary inspection reports and releasing notes
- Providing technical inputs for vendor queries, conformance reports and nonconformance reports. Providing necessary recommendations that need to be forwarded to client.
Should you meet the above qualification, please send your full resume (including latest photograph) by email to:
Please mention the position applied on the subject of email
This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or authorised to receive information on behalf of the recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, and delete all copies of this message. While we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this message and any attachments are free from viruses, we cannot guarantee that they are virus free and accept no liability for any damage caused by this message or any attachments. Messages sent or received through our networks may be monitored to ensure compliance with the law, regulation and/or our policies.
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com